Friday, April 23, 2010

Thursday and Friday


Rough day yesterday. 6 hour shift at work then home to a house full of anger. My roommate that I was having drama with has now moved out! But She was not a happy camper yesterday. She was finishing moving the last of her things. And then once she was gone I rearranged the furniture! It has opened up the apartment a lot. It's also clean now! It's amazing! I love coming home to a clean apt. Today was a good day. a little drawn out but still good. Glad to be home. I miss my sweet husband but it wont be much longer! I can't believe it's almost the end of April already. I took Daniel to the airport just over a month ago. It amazes me. Daniel makes me so happy. I can't wait for it to be August so I can see him! Life seems so insignificant without him around. It's funny how we have only spent 15 days together from point when we started talking a year and 2 months ago to now. It amazes me that I can be so in love with him miss him so much and only have spent so little time with him. I love you Dan! Always and Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment