Sunday, April 18, 2010

POUNCE


So Sunday! Loved Church! Great talks about temple work! Super excited to get my endowments out! I start Temple Prep Wednesday! WOOT WOOT!!!! Sunday nights traditionally with my Mannes side of the family (dad's side) is card night or game night. We have gone through series of games, ticket to ride... hearts... hand and foot... now POUNCE! It is like team solitaire racing against other teams! So stinking fun! I pounced for the VERY first time which means I got all 11 cards out of my hand before anyone else. 11 cards doesn't sound hard but trust me it is! I am an official pounce player now. So excited about that one! I love family game night. Even if I don't play I love just being around my family. It's always a laugh about something!

Quote today:

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."
~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H

No comments:

Post a Comment