Monday, April 12, 2010

Picture day


So I got wedding pictures from Maria Nissen our wedding photographer. I was so excited. I posted about 70 of them on facebook but there are 595 pictures.... holy stinking hannah. Dan hasn't even seen them all yet. He's only on page 20. They are some beautiful pictures though. Got a chance to talk to Dan today on skype. I love it!

I had a nice day at work and when I say nice I don't mean easy. it was an interesting day. Our newest lady Peggy got out the front door and started yelling for the police. For those who don't know I work in an assisted living home called Angels home health care. we have 11 ladies with some sort of alzheimer or dementia. I love working there the ladies are so fun and they tell some funny stories!

Hope everyone else's day was good! I think I will try to find a quote for every day...


Today's Quote is: "Nothing is set in stone, till you're 6 feet under that stone"
- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment