Thursday, April 29, 2010

as of late

This week has been a week of progress minus the fact I got strep throat. I'm excited tomorrow is Friday! I am excited for some sleep... hopefully. I haven't been sleeping well I guess that's part of having my husband gone. I miss him so much. I love crawling into bed next to him because the first thing he does is wrap is nice toasty feet around my ice ones. I LOVE IT!!!! Today was an interesting day at work. I didn't go in this morning due to strep throat and not wanting to pass it to the ladies. I had my dad call me in a prescription so I wouldn't have to miss too much work. I got there tonight and my boss acted like she didn't believe me. Luckily I showed up because about 10 minutes after I got there She got a call saying one of the men over at her other care home had passed. That amazed me. SO today was kind of sad. He was a sweet man. Darwin Gunnell. He had a car shop real close to my house. More drama with my ex roommate. It's over now. Even if she thinks she's right and I'm wrong I know the truth as does Heavenly father. I've been watching prison break (TV series) It's pretty amazing. I'm in season 4. Mothers day is coming up! I can't wait to be a mom.... I mean I can I'm not ready for that. I want some time with my sweet Daniel first. Then eventually. I'm ready for it to be August o I can go be with my husband again.

No comments:

Post a Comment