Thursday, August 26, 2010

lots to tak about

Ok.... So I have a lot to catch up on. I am horrible at this blogging thing.

Ok so my last Entry was June 30 so lets start there. July was my last month in Utah with the Hill family working as thier nanny. I had a lot of fun. I went to the zoo almost every other day with hunter and read a lot of good books. My mom came up the last week I was there and I got to spend a lot of time with her. Then got to drive home with her... 11 hours in the car. Got back to Mesa, AZ and began the packing. I had a lot to do to head to Germany. Saturday morning came and I was up early to be at the airport by 8. Plane took off at 10 then landed in Texas. I had a connecting flight to Germany. On that flight I took a sleeping pill (9 hour flight) so I would be more awake when I got to Germany at 9am Sunday. I took the pill with the dinner they provided and woke up about 6 hours later feeling very sick. I did get sick. I was lucky I had clothes to change into in my carry on bag. I changed and got sick again luckily this time made it to the bathroom. I got off the plane feeling a bit better. Found luggage claim and tthen found Dan. It was the best reunion ever! I was so happy and he was so excited. We then loaded everything into the rental car and drove to catch the end of church. After that we ate dinner and I feel like that was months ago. I have now been in Germany 26 days. And I LOVE it! Dan And I have had some fun adventures like seeing the Heidelberg castle and going to the highest peak in the alps. We have also done the "Disney Castle" and many other awesome places. I have fallen in love with German ice cream and backeries. SO YUMMY!!!! I only have about a week and a half left. Then we are headed to WA state to visit the Fordham family and then AZ to visit the Mannes side. Then off to korea... hopefully we will be going together.

No comments:

Post a Comment