Sunday, May 1, 2011

WOW


ok So I am REALLY bad at blogging... here's to the new year 2011. Better blogging habits! I promise!

Ok what's happened....

I never did get to live with Dan in Korea. It was an emotional roller coaster. But I have an apt in Mesa and I work at Angel home healthcare an assisted living home. Dan is in Korea and has been since October 2010. He is much appreciated over there. They don't want him to leave because he actually knows what he is doing and actually does what he is supposed to. Recently I went over to Korea to visit. Korea was really neat. They have Dunkin Donuts like we have Starbucks. Dan also re-enlisted while I was there. So April 1, 2014 is now when Dan will be out of the Army, unless we re-enlist again. I got super sick while in Korea. I spent the last 4 days of my trip in bed or on the couch. The whole plane ride home I was sick. And another 12ish days after getting home I was sick. It was no fun. Luckily I was not throwing up or anything like that. Just fever, sweating and shaking. Dan has 5 months left in Korea then we will be moving to Georgia. I'm excited to finally get to live with my husband. We've been married 1yr and 2 months and still have never actually shared a home together. It's crazy. Come October this year though we will be looking for a home off post to purchase and move into. I'm not looking forward to house hunting. But It'll be worth it once we get moved in and we finally have 1 place to call home instead of an apt and a barracks room haha.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your trip to Korea sounds great! I have a friend from there so I hear a lot about it. I would love to go see it! Nevertheless, I hope you two will get to actually be together soon. You're an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete