Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Utah



So I have been living in Utah for 3 weeks. It's been a lot of fun. I'm loving the weather and the none 105 degree heat. I am working as a nanny for my cousin. Hunter is a rambunctious 2 year old and loads of fun. Nothing too crazy has happened except we had a moose in the backyard for 5 hours on Sunday the 27 of June. It was pretty cool. Hunter named him Four. Hunter and I spend lots of time at the park, library, pool and his room. Next week we are planning a trip to the Discovery kids museum at The Gateway in Salt Lake. I hope he'll like it. I have 2 days left till I am on a plane to Washington state to spend the 4th of July weekend with my in-laws. I am excited. I also only have 31 days till I am on a plane to Germany to see Dan. I can't wait! I have really been missing my hubby. I don't sleep well and I miss just talking to him face to face. Life is fun but at least keeping busy hasn't been hard.

Yes that is a picture of Four!

If you fail to plan you plan to fail.
-My father

No comments:

Post a Comment