Monday, May 10, 2010

busy.... yet not


I feel so worn out, yet I only work. I go to work for 3 hours come home for 5 then go back to work for another 3 hours. It isn't a lot to do. But some days I just feel SO worn down. It doesn't help that I don't sleep. Ever since Dan went back to Iraq I wake up every 2 to 3 hours rolling over trying to find him. It is NO fun. I miss him tons. Today I was able to take a nap for about an hour that was nice. I sprayed some of Dan's cologne on my pillow and it made me cry to smell it. It's funny how a simple , yet magnificent smell can make me cry. But it did help me sleep also. The apartment has stayed clean all week minus a few things. I've been working on getting the thank you cards done from the wedding I figured 2 months is long enough haha. They should all be done and in the mail by next week.

Some girls from work are throwing me a bridal shower this Saturday. It'll be fun I think. So once all the wedding thank you cards go out then I'll have to work on the bridal shower ones. Shouldn't be to bad. Honestly I'm kinda of excited since I didn't actually have one before I got married. I don't regret when and how I got married. I do wish I had had more time to plan and do things a little more "traditional" I suppose. Bridal shower before REAL wedding invitations with pics of Dan and I. Flower girls grooms men. Those things. But it is what it is and I'm happy. I love dan so much. I'm so glad I married him! He is so perfect for me!!!! He is my world!!! I can't wait to live actually live with him. I miss being near him. It still amazes me how we only spent 15 total days together and yet I feel like we've been close for years!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I like this picture. I'm sorry it's been so hard to have Dan gone again.
    So, I've been going through tired spurts myself lately, but ironically enough, it is exercising more that has helped me to feel more energized and not so tired.

    By the way, I wish I could come this Saturday but it is my sister's birthday and we will be in Tuscon for it. I hope that you have the best shower ever. I'll have to drop off a little something for you later.

    Much love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete